10+2 TES TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME ONLINE REGISTRATION START FOR 2021 COURSE: Indian army is going to publish the TES 44 (TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME) notification, on 10th August 2020 for the candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM with an aggregate of 70%. TES 44 Online applications will open from 10 August 2020. Applications are inviting from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Here in after referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribes in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after four years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding paragraphs.
|TES 44 Registration Date||10 Aug 2020|
|TES 44 Closing Date||10 Sep 2020|
|TES 44 Final Cut off marks (for SSB interview)||Anywhere from 78%-85%|
|TES 44 SSB Dates||from Oct 2020|
|TES 44 Merit List||Dec 2020|
|TES 44 official notification pdf||Download Now|
TES 44 Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 2001 and not after 01 Jul 2004 (both days inclusive).
TES 44 Educational Qualification: Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Height/Weight Standards Of Indian Army :
- Vacancies: 90 (Vacancies are provisional and can be change depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organisational requirement at the point of time.)
- Type of Commission: On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
- Seniority: They will be grant seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combine i.e. CME, MCTE, MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be place en-block junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course ) but above TGC / UES course.
How to Apply: Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the ‘online application’ button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME
Selection Procedure :
- Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications based on cut off percentage applied as decided. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate online. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first serve basis.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the same are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
- In the eventuality of being recommended by SSB, candidate should have no objection for undergoing medical examination by board of Male/Female doctors.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued joining letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under AI 53/78.
- The candidate will not have any objection in the event of final selection, on allotment of any Arm/Service in the interest of organisation.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CLOSED ON SEP 2020 AT 1200 HRS.