Check your Eligibility for Indian Armed Forces | Indian Army, Airforce, Navy Eligibility
How can one join the Indian Armed Force after the 10th or 12th? If you’re a high school or 10th/12th pass aspirant for government jobs. You have the opportunity to be a part of the highly regarded Indian Armed Force. The issue is what worries anyone who is aspiring for a career in the Indian Army after schooling. To join the Indian Military Service, one must be aware of the recruitment process to enable the applicants to prepare in a suitable manner. We have compiled this article to answer any of your concerns regarding finding the right job within the Ministry of Defence. To become a part of the Indian Military Service, one must be physically and mentally well. How can one join the Indian Armed Force after the 10th or 12th?
Check Your Eligibility Below
And Join Indian Armed Force After 10th or 12th.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
Unmarried male and female.
- For G.D Post (General Duty Soldier) – 17.5 – 21 yrs
- For Tradesman Post – 17.5 – 23 yrs
- For Clerk Post – 17.5 – 23 yrs
- For Technical Trade – 17.5 – 23 yrs
- For Officer’s Post – 18 – 25 years
- For G.D Post (General Duty Soldier) – 10th Passed
- For Tradesman Post – 10th Passed
- For Clerk Post – 12th Passed with maths & English subject (50% marks in each)
- For Technical Trade – 12th Passed with PCM (50% marks in each)
- For Officer’s Post – 12th Passed through NDA, Must have graduate from any recognized university for CDS.
- Height For Male Agniveer is :
- For G.D Post (General Duty Soldier) – 170 cm
- For Tradesman Post – 162 cm
- For Clerk Post – 162 cm
- For Technical Trade – 162 cm
- Height For Female Agniveer: 157 cm
- Download pdf for Height and Weight Standards require in INDIAN ARMY AGNIVEER.
- Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm (For Male Only)
- Eye vision should be 6/6 without glass in Army G.d & Army Technical.
- Eye vision should be 6/6 with or without glass in Army Clerk & N.A.
- To know more Click on below link and read full details.
Indian Army Recruitment Selection Process
- Physical Fitness Test
- Medial Fitness Test
- Written Examination
How to Apply
Aspirants are required to apply online by using the link https://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in Aadhaar Card is mandatory for online registration.