Terms and conditions
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL USERS OF THIS WEB SITE
‘PARAMVIR DEFENCE ACADEMY’ is the best/Top defence academy in haryana, and Directed by SUB. GULAB SINGH SIR (EX-ARMY) & SANDEEP SIR). Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully, as this website governs your use of any of the services. By using the Site you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to them, you may not use the Website.
A). Acceptance of the Term
- The website provides information about various academic programmes. All these information is for general purpose only.
- The user of this site has the sole responsibility for backup and adequate protection of data and/or equipment used to access the site. Any damage to your equipment from the use or download of any material of this site is done at your own risk.
- There is no charge for use of the website. However, you may charge by Internet service provider at rate as publicized by them.
- By accessing and using this site (including registering for our online educational and coaching services), you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the site. We reserve the right to make changes to them at any time without notice, so regularly check for updates. By using the site, following an update, you are agreeing to the terms of the update.
- We May Change or modify these terms and conditions of service without any prior notification, and you accept any changes by continuing to use the website. If any user does not agree with the terms and condition then such user must not visit or register with the site.
- All information, text, graphics, video, sound clips, software and other material of this website and all manuals, training and coaching materials provided by PARAMVIR DEFENCE ACADEMY”) are Copyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this website are the property of their respective owners.
- We hold all the ownership rights on all the content available on the website and make no warranty about uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free service.
- Any unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We welcome suggestions of the users on the website for improvement of its contents, material and information however the same shall not be paid.
- The contents of the page of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without any notice. We will not be held responsible for the authenticity of views and comments of users on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We accept no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- The users are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing in the site without permission from us.
- Please report any violation of these terms to “PARAMVIR DEFENCE ACADEMY”.
- Any and all notices to be given by either one of us to the other pursuant to or in connection with these Terms shall be deemed sufficiently given when forwarded by e-mail or facsimile transmission in each case addressed to you at the e-mail address or facsimile number you have given us or to us at the e-mail address or facsimile number displayed on the Website.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any of our rights in connection with these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless acknowledged and agreed by us to you in writing.
- You shall not assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. We shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of our rights or obligations under these Terms upon notification to you.
- In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create an account on PARAMVIR DEFENCE ACADEMY online site. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify PARAMVIR DEFENCE ACDEMY immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although PARAMVIR DEFENCE ACADEMY will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of YouTube or others due to such unauthorized use.
B). Conduct on Website
- You agree to abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct (including self regulatory) and you agree to be solely responsible for all things arising from your use of the Website. You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content.
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way.
- that is pornographic, political and racist in nature.
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards an individual or a group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability.
- that impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to an employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent.
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes “bait and switch”.
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or unsolicited commercial advertisement. User are not permitted to copy, download, digital imaging and screen capture any content (Videos, images etc).
- that advertises any illegal service or the sale of any item, the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by any applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by Indian law.
- External links are allowed to authoritative subject oriented Wikipedia articles if necessary and are generally not allowed that are directly/indirectly meant for promotional/advertising/unnecessary purposes.
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Forum is any area, site or feature offered as part of the Website (including without limitation discussion forums, message boards, blogs, chat rooms, emails or personal messaging features) that enables You (a) to upload, submit, post, display, perform, distribute and/or view User Content, and/or (b) to communicate, share, or exchange User Content with other Website members or other Website visitors. You acknowledge that Forums, and features contained therein, are for public and not private communications. You further acknowledge that anything You upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any Forum may be viewed on the Internet by the general public, and therefore, You have no expectation of privacy with regard to any such submission or posting. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the User Content you upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any Forum and for the consequences of submitting or posting same.
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service.
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
- The users are not permitted to mention any coaching institute or its courses directly/indirectly on the website.
C). Technical Requirenments
- Paramvir Defence Academy allows you to stream videos to your deskop computers, laptop, tablets and smartphones that have flash support.
- In order to watch the Video Tutorials on your computer, your computer must meet certain system requirements viz. The consistent streaming of the videos depends on your Internet Speed. An internet speed of 100 KBPS and above won’t face any problem regarding the online streaming.
- A minimum downstream bandwidth required is 1 MBPS. However, we recommend a bandwidth of 2 MBPS or higher for best results.
- The videos you watch through PARAMVIR DEFENCE ACADEMY may not contain all of the same features that are contained on our DVD, or Digital Disc version of the same video.
- The quality of a video viewed on your computer and the time it takes to stream a video to your computer will vary based on a number of factors, including your available bandwidth and your computer’s system configuration. The quality of the display may vary from computer to computer, and we make no representations or warranties regarding the quality of your display or quality and speed of your connection to Paramvir Defence Academy.
- To watch video tutorials on Paramvir Defence Academy, you’ll need an updated version of Adobe Flash Player.
- We are constantly updating Paramvir Defence Academy online video streaming. While we hope these updates improve your experience, sometimes these changes cause a few unexpected bugs to appear. We work hard to find and fix these bugs, but if you notice one please send a description via the “Contact Us” form to let us know. We appreciate your help in making our Online Streaming Services better.
D). Violation of Terms and Liquidation Damages
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
You understand and agree that, because damages are often difficult to quantify, if it becomes necessary for us to pursue legal action to enforce these Terms, you will be liable to pay us the following amounts as liquidated damages, which you accept as reasonable estimates damages for the specified breaches of these Terms: If you post a message that
- impersonates any person or entity.
- falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent.
- you aggregate, display, copy, duplicate, reproduce, or otherwise exploit for any purpose any Content (except for your own Content) in violation of these Terms , you agree to pay PARAMVIR DEFENCE ACADEMY twenty five thousand rupees (Rs 28,000) for each such message.
E). Intellectual property rights
- Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
F). Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
- you must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
- you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
- you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
G). Limitations of liability
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, unless otherwise specified and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. While we Endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill). Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our website, whether arising in contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
H). Law and Jurisdiction
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hisar, Haryana, India.
I). Entire agreement