AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021 Notification : Eligibility, Online form date, Form Last date, Admit card, Exam Date and Full details || Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the official employment notification and invited to eligible candidates for the recruitment of Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty Branches (Technical & Non-Technical) for Batch 02/2021 for July 2021 course.
The candidates who are interested for the following recruitment should read the official notice before applying online form. So that the candidate can get all the information well before filling the form and Do not make any mistake while filling the form.
Post Date : 25-05-2021
Post Update: 25-05-2021
|Recruitment By||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Post Name||Commissioned Officers in Flying and Ground Duty Branches (Technical & Non-Technical) for Men & Women.|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Flying Officer - Rs. 56100 - 177500 at Pay Level - 10, MSP Rs. 15500 (Flight Cadets shall receive a fixed stipend of Rs 56,100/- per month during one year of training.)|
|Applying Mode||Online Form|
|Starting Date||01 June 2021|
|Last To Apply||30 June 2021|
AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021 Notification Full Detail - Apply Online Form
AFCAT 2 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date for AFCAT 2 Online Application||01 June 2021|
|Last Date for AFCAT 2 Registration||30 June 2021|
|AFCAT 2 2021 Admit Card Date||to be released|
|AFCAT 2 2021 Exam Date||to be released|
|AFCAT 2021 2 Course Commencement||to be released|
AFCAT 2 2021 Application Fee :
- All Candidates will have to pay Rs.250/-.
- No Fee for NCC Special entry.
- For more fee details please go to the below official notification.
Mode Of Payment :
- Online Payment Through any online payment mode.
Qualification & Education For AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Graduation, Post Graduation, or equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- For more details of the Eligibility/Qualification, Please read the Official notification given below.
Age limit for AFCAT 2 2021
- Candidates age limit should be Maximum 25 years (below 25 years of age are also not eligible).
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
- For more details related to Age Limit, please read the Official notification given below.
Vacancy Detail for AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021 : Total = 334 Post
For more details related to Vacancy, Please read the Official notification given below.
Selection Process for AFCAT 2 2021
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- AFCAT written examination
- Officers Intelligence Rating Test & Picture Perception and Discussion test, Psychological test
- Group tests / Interview.
AFCAT Exam Pattern 2021
|General Awareness||20||60||2 hours|
|Verbal Ability in English||30||90|
|Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test||35||105|
|Stages||Sections covered||Questions & Max Marks||Time|
|EKT||Mechanical, Computer Science and Electrical & Electronics||50 Questions- 150 marks||45 minutes|
Marking Scheme & Important Pointers for AFCAT 2 2021.
- For each correct answer, candidates will be awarded 3 marks.
- No marks will be awarded or deducted for questions that are left un-attempted.
- For each wrong answer candidates will lose 1 mark.
- Marking two answers for one question will be considered a wrong attempt and will deduct 1 mark.
- Questions will be based on the metric system of Weights & Measures wherever applicable.
- Candidates are required to secure the minimum qualifying marks to qualify the exam.
- The Air Force has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination
Exam Syllabus For AFCAT 2, 2021
AFCAT Syllabus - General Awareness
This section tests the general knowledge of the candidates. The questions are designed on the basis of ongoing, current events in various fields around the world. About 20 questions are asked in this section. The major topics covered in this section are given below:
Art and Culture
AFCAT Syllabus - English
This section tests the proficiency of student in English. The knowledge of language through comprehension is also a part of this section. Total number of questions asked from this section will be about 30.
The important topics for this section are:
Fill in the blanks by choosing the appropriate word
Synonyms and Antonyms
Testing of Vocabulary
AFCAT Syllabus - Numerical Ability
This section is to check the knowledge, speed and accuracy of the student in solving numerical problems.Basic Mathematical concepts are covered. The important topics of this section are as follows:
Decimal and Fraction
Simple Interest & Compound Interest
Time & Distance (Trains/Boats & Streams)
Ratio & Proportion
Time and Work
Profit & Loss
AFCAT Syllabus: Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test:
Odd One Out
Dot Situation Analysis
Coding and Decoding
Spotting the Embedded Figures
AFCAT - EKT Syllabus
AFCAT EKT is a 45 minute exam and is followed by AFCAT. Candidates are given half an hour window after which AFCAT EKT Exam takes place. The total duration for AFCAT exam is 2 hours and the mode of examination is online.
The AFCAT EKT Exam Syllabus has a General engineering part which is based on the common topics of multiple branches of engineering. Also, based on the degree of the candidate, there are questions from the specialized part. These involve the following:
AFCAT Syllabus – Topic-Wise Syllabus for EKT & AFCAT Test
The Indian Air Force reserves the right to set and make changes in the exam pattern and syllabus of AFCAT exam.
The AFCAT syllabus is classified as follows-
|AFCAT Test Syllabus||EKT Syllabus|
|General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Quantitative Ability, Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test. The standard of questions in other subjects except mathematics will be of graduation level.||Mechanical Engineer, Computer science Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.|
Physical Conditioning for AFCAT 2 2021
You are advised to be physically fit when you report for SSB in order to be able to undergo the tests at AFSB.
- You should aim to achieve an ability to run 01 mile (1.6 kms) in 10 minutes.
- do 10 push ups and 03 chin ups.
- Prospective candidates are also advised to keep themselves in good physical condition to adapt to physical training at AFA.
- which encompasses running, swimming, rope climbing and other forms of physical training/ conditioning in which they would undergo mandatory tests during training.
AFCAT- AFSB interview :-
Stage I – This comprises the OIR – Officer Intelligence Rating Test along with PP&DT – Picture Perception and discussion test. Candidates who qualify the screening test of stage I are subject to document verification and eligibility check for the branches they have applied to.
Stage II – Psychological test will be conducted on Day 1(Afternoon) and the Group Tests and Interview would commence after document check for the next five days.
Stage III – This test is for Flying Branch. It consists of a test called the Computerised Pilot Selection System – CPSS. This is a once in a lifetime test. Those who fail in this test are not eligible for Flying Training at all.
For Flying Branch. - Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) would be administered to recommended candidates only. This is once in a lifetime test. Candidates who have failed the CPSS/ PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy will not be eligible.
Final Selection After Medical Test - IAF prepares a final merit list and selects only the candidates who are able to score the minimum qualifying marks in the AFCAT online exam and the AFSB interview rounds separately. The qualifying marks are set by the Indian Air Force itself. Candidates are placed in the merit order based on the total marks obtained by them in the AFCAT written exam and AFSB interview rounds.
AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021 Final Merit List
Final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the total marks secured by them in the written examination and in the AFSB tests.
AFCAT 2 Training
- Training will commence in the first week of Jan 2022 for all courses at Air Force Academy Dundigal (Hyderabad).
- The duration of training for Flying and Ground Duty (Technical) Branches is 74 weeks and that of Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branches is 52 weeks at Air Force Training Establishments.
- PAN Card and account in SBI/ Nationalised Bank is mandatory at the time of joining Air Force Academy.
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory for registration.
How to Apply for AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021 Online Form :-
Eligible candidates can apply online for IAF AFCAT 2 2021 through ‘careerindianairforce.cdac.in or afcat.cdac.in’ from 01 June to 30 June by following steps. Aadhaar Card is mandatory for online registration.
- Click “CANDIDATE LOGIN’’ on the Home page- leads to AFCAT Sign-in
- In the next page, applicants to click “NOT YET REGISTERED? REGISTER HERE”.
- Sign Up: Creation of Log-in ID and applicant will receive a password in his/her registered email id.
- After successful registration, sign-in with registered email id and system generated password.
- Reset Password- Log-Out (candidates must remember their login ID and password for future use during the examination process).
- Fresh Log-in.
- Selection of Entry: “AFCAT”; “NCC SPECIAL ENTRY FOR FLYING BRANCH”.
- Click “INSTRUCTIONS”. Read Instructions carefully.
- Acknowledgement of having read and understood instructions- Check box to proceed to next stage.
- Click “APPLICATION FORM FILLING”
- Hit Buttone “MAKE PAYMENT”- Online (applicable only for AFCAT)
- Again Click “PAYMENT STATUS” to view whether payment is successful. If Registration Number is displayed, it implies that the payment is successful.
AFCAT 2 2021 Exam Day Guidelines :-
Items to permitted inside the exam centre
The following items are permitted inside the exam centre:
- Admit Card
- Candidate’s Aadhaar Card
- PAN card/ passport/ driving licence/ voter identity card/ college identity card
- Two passport-size colour photographs
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black)
Items not permitted inside the exam centre
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items:
- Textual material
- Slide rulers, log tables, electronic watches
- Mobile phones
- Blue tooth, pager
Important Links & latest Notification for AFCAT 2 2021 :
|LAST UPDATE||INFORMATION||QUICK LINKS|
Start From 30-05-2021
|Official Notification||Available Soon|
|For Other Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
|For Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|For Facebook Page||Click Here|
FAQ- AFCAT Recruitment 2021
Q. I have completed my Class XII exam. Am I eligible for AFCAT?
Ans. No, Graduation is must for AFCAT.
Q. How many times a year is AFCAT conducted?
Ans. AFCAT is conducted twice a year.
Q. What is AFCAT 2 Admit Card Date 2021 ?
Ans. AFCAT 2 2021 Admit Card Date will be notified soon.
Q. What is AFCAT 2 2021 Exam Date ?
Ans. AFCAT 2 2021 Exam Date will be notified soon.
Q. What is the last date for submitting AFCAT 2 Application Form ?
Q. What is the starting date of AFCAT 2 Registration ?
Ans. starting date of AFCAT 2 Registration is 01 June 2021
Q. What is the level of question asked in AFCAT exam?
Q. What are the best books to prepare for AFCAT syllabus?
|AFCAT Exam Guide 1st edition for Flying and Technical Branch||Ramesh Publishing House|
|AFCAT Self Study Guide cum Practice Work||Kiran Publication|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||RS Aggarwal|
|AFCAT Guide||Disha Publication|
|A modern approach to Verbal Reasoning||RS Aggarwal|
|AFCAT Solved Paper 2020||Arihant Publication|
|General Knowledge 2020||Arihant Publication|